Ingredients: for 3-5 people
In a small saucepan cook the following ingredients until tender:
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped or pressed)
- 2-3 tbsp. water
Add the following to the saucepan:
- 3 large tomatoes diced (or 1 large can diced tomatoes)
- ¼ cup organic ketchup
- 3 cups distilled water
- 2 cups chopped cabbage (red or green)
- ½ cup diced bell peppers
- season with sea salt and a dash of cayenne pepper
You may need to add water while cooking to keep it the consistency you want.
I usually use my Slow Cooker to make soups, put everything in it then leave so it cooks all day.
Cook on low all day in your slow cooker or on medium-high in a saucepan for 1 hour.