For this salad I buy all organic fruits so I do not have to peel.
Put the following in a large bowl:
- 1 green apple (cored and diced ½” pieces)
- 1 green pear (cored and diced ½” pieces)
- 1 kiwi (diced into ½” pieces)
- ½ cup green grapes (sliced in half)
Mix the fruit and put aside ⅓ cup for the dressing then add the following:
- ⅓ cup organic raisins
- ½ cup celery (thinly sliced)
- ½ cup walnut pieces (that have been soaked then drained)
Toss with the following dressing and keep in fridge until ready to serve.
When ready to serve put a large scoop of the salad into a piece of Boston lettuce.
makes 1 cup
Put the following in your blender and blend until creamy:
- 1 avocado (peeled and diced)
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup fruit mixture that you put aside
This mayonnaise-like dressing will keep for 1-2 days in fridge.