Juices help the body to cleanse and to heal so they are excellent for helping to prevent almost any disease!
There are many reasons to juice, here are 5 good ones:
- juicing gives you the highest nutrient value from your foods so it boosts your immune system
- you can consume a lot of food easily
- juicing cleanses toxins from the body
- juicing gives you wonderful energy
- juicing gives your digestive system a much needed rest.
In Todays video watch Judy Fleming use the following juicers to create citrus juice, fruit juice and a coconut puree:
- CitriStar: The Citrus Juicer
- Green Star Juicer
- Hurom Juicer
- Champion Juicer
Make this juice mid-morning using whatever juicer you have – if you make more than enough for 1 serving (8oz) make sure you put it in a glass mason jar that is full to the top and put in fridge until use.
Lets pack this juice full of phytochemicals that will help break up free radicals before they can do damage.
Veggie Juice: put the following through your juicer:
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 1 small beet
- 3 medium carrots
*For the full coconut pudding recipe shown in the video check back to our website in the month of June. The coconut was also used in making dehydrated coconut cookies (on our website